And the winner of the 2014 reader survey and give away is… Kim A.
Kim was reader the 15th reader ever to subscribe to shellytiffin.com and her number was chosen by random.org. I will be contacting Kim to let her know she won and send out her $25 Amazon gift card.
THANK YOU to all of you who read, comment, share, and participate in this community. I usually leave a question at the end of each post. One way to engage in the community is to answer it on the website. I read all the comments people leave and answer them usually within a few hours. And many of you already make use of the share buttons, and for that I thank you.
I appreciate hearing your feedback and learned what kinds of things you’d like to see more of. I will do my best to deliver more stories and Christian living articles while continuing to be vulnerable and authentic. Let me just say how much it touched me that so many of you said that’s one of the things you like most about this site. That truly means the world to me.
In the next few months you can be praying for me and this website in the following ways…
- Claim James 1:5 for me– I daily ask for God’s wisdom, discernment, insight and unique perspective regarding His word and how it applies to this life we are living.
- Claim 1 Chron 4:10 for me– I daily ask for God to enlarge my territory, not because I need to have a spotlight, but because this website is ministry of pointing people to Jesus and the hope only He brings. A larger platform or influence or community means more people are being reached with this message.
- The book– “Where Have You Come From And Where Are You Going?” (tentative title). Pray that I would be able to finish it before leaving for She Speaks July 23rd and that each word would be anointed by the Holy Spirit. Pray that it will find it’s way into the hands of those who needs to hear it’s message most. I’ll keep you posted on the progress.
- Diving appointments– Whether its a person who stumbles on a post they desperately needed to read at that moment, a person I come in contact with in my daily life, or those key people I need to meet that will direct my path, I pray for more of these appointments. They are beautiful reminders that God’s plan is perfect, and so is His timing. I love how He uses them to allow the lives of His people to intersect.
- Claim Ephesians 3:20– I call this the unknown circle. This is the immeasurably more that I can’t even begin to comprehend. It’s the something so big that God wants of me there is no way humanly possible to accomplish it. It’s an unknown dream even bigger than the ones I’m currently working towards.
This is a community. I pray for you as well. Feel free to leave a prayer request in the comments or message me via social media and let me know how I can be praying specifically for you.